Kits-n-Bits supports Crisis all year round but we like to spread the word at Christmas especially
Crisis is the national charity for homeless people, and Crisis at Christmas is their way of giving people somewhere safe, warm and friendly to spend the festive season.
We can’t imagine what being homeless is like, let alone being homeless at Christmas, and we want to help Crisis to give people hope that their homelessness can end.
For £28.18 Crisis can give all this to one homeless person this Christmas
- A warm welcome and good company
- Three nutritious, hot meals daily, including a delicious Christmas dinner
- A bed for the night, if needed
- A chance to shower, freshen up and get clean clothes
- A health check and treatment from a doctor, optician and dentist
- Expert help with mental health and addiction problems
- Advice on housing, employment and benefits
- A way out of homelessness for good through Crisis’ year-round training, education and support.
We are hoping to raise enough for 10 or 15 people to have some kindness respite this Christmas. There’s every chance it could be help someone take their first step out of homelessness.