The Vector Bar System
The system comes as 2, 3 and 4 bar variants :
- made from superior anodised aluminium (Grade 6082) so won’t corrode.
- Aerodynamically sloped roof bar profile deflects air to reduce wind noise & aid fuel efficiency.
- Lightweight yet very, very strong at only 21⁄2 kgs per bar (inc both legs & fixings).
- Supplied with four FREE fully adjustable load stops per roof bar system which can be used in conjunction with Hubb Systems branded 25mm cam-buckle straps (bought separately).
- Roof bar profile has clever T-Track system allowing the use of our load stops, eye bolts, beacon brackets and other accessories.
- Designed and made in Britain.
- Crash tested to 20g at Horiba-Mira Test Facility (see certification).
What makes the vector bar different …
- Designed to carry up to 50kgs per bar (distributed evenly and subject to ‘Vehicle Handbook’ guidelines).
- Will readily accommodate 8ft x 4ft boards.
- Compatible with all manufacturer’s ladder clamps.
- Spare parts are readily available during the lifetime of this product.
- Cross member dimensions (mm): 1.3m-1.8m long (depending on vehicle) x 59mm wide x 30mm deep.