Warranty Terms and Conditions
Nothing herein contained is intended to affect, nor will it affect, a consumers statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or the Unfair Terms Act 1977.
For the sake of expediency, from herein any mention of Kits-n-Bits Ltd should be taken to read Kits-n-Bits Ltd and/or any subcontractor approved by kits-n-Bits Ltd.
This warranty applies to all systems/products installed by Kits-n-Bits Ltd and is for the tern of 12 months from the date shown on the invoice/job sheet (unless specific warranty extensions are contracted).
All installations are subject to a pre and post installation report – Kits-n-Bits Ltd reserve the right to withdraw any service if either report is not completed to our satisfaction and then signed by the customer.
Where notice is given, OEM (original equipment manufacturer) warranty’s may apply for a period further to the 12 months, however customers should be aware that any warranty claims made after the initial 12 months are subject to a relationship maintained by themselves and the OEM. All goods supplied by Kits-n-Bits remain the sole property of Kits-n-Bits Ltd until paid for in full. Kits-n-Bits reserve the right to recover any such goods and the customer shall be liable for missing or damaged goods and the recovery cost.
Kits-n-Bits will endeavour to substitute any item returned until a permanent replacement can be made, though we cannot guarantee this in all cases. Kits-n-Bits are not liable for any delay or time loss of product/vehicle in the permanent replacement process.
We understand and exercise our statutory right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation if we are not paid according to payment due date found overleaf. Interest will be charged 8% daily. Exceptions to this are strictly by written consent from Kits-n-Bits Ltd.
This warranty excludes
- Any item supplied but not installed by Kits-n-Bits Ltd.
- Any item not supplied but installed by Kits-n-Bits Ltd.
- Any item supplied and installed by Kits-n-Bits Ltd that is altered in any way from the original installation by any other party other than Kits-n-Bits Ltd.
- Any item supplied and installed by Kits-n-Bits Ltd that is used beyond the original installation/product design and/or instructions – this includes the vehicle being used in such a way.
- Any item supplied and installed by Kits-n-Bits Ltd on a vehicle that has or will have any form of non OEM alterations
- Any item supplied and installed by Kits-n-Bits Ltd on a vehicle not originally intended for the EU market.
- Any item supplied and installed by Kits-n-Bits Ltd where the vehicle is in any form of collision or incurs any form of fire or water ingress damage.
- Any item supplied and installed by Kits-n-Bits Ltd where the OEM places a product recall that may require the de-installation and/or replacement of said item.
- If the customer should fall into dispute with an OEM over any item returned to the OEM /Supplier from date of install, Kits-n-Bits ltd are not liable in any way for that item, only its installation.
Unit 39E, Vale Business Park, Cowbridge, Vale of Glamorgan, CF71 7PF
Please contact us immediately on 01446 334005 during office hours (Mon-Fri 9.00am to 5.00pm). If we are unable to take your call immediately, please leave a message that includes your phone number and brief details of the issue you seek help with. Alternatively you can use the email address email@example.com.
All cheques payable to: Kits-n-Bits Ltd (please write your name and address on the back, along with the invoice/job sheet number).
Debit cards: All major debit cards accepted.
Credit Cards: All major credit cards accepted, however a 3% charge will apply.